Job Posting for a Certified Family Support Partner (CFSP):
Healthy Care Solutions in Idaho Falls is looking for a Family Support Partner to provide assistance to the primary caregivers of children (under 18) with serious and persistent mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
This position includes advocating basic needs, coordination with other service providers, and providing other resources to the client to help meet his/her goals. Experience with this population is preferred. Must pass a criminal background check conducted by the DHW.
- Eighteen (18) years of age and able to work legally in the United States
- High school diploma or GED minimum
- Have lived experience being the primary caregiver of a child with mental illness
- Have completed the approved Idaho Family Support Partner training
- Have completed the requirement for hours worked depending upon education
- Have completed the requirement for hours of supervision
- Have submitted an application for certification
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and communication skills to perform the required documentation, assessments, and interventions. Computer proficiency required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and acceptable driving record.
- This position is part -time and salary is based on experience.
- Please email resumes to email@example.com or fax to (208)529-1699